Ciaté Mini Mani Month - Day 1


I don’t normally bother with advent calendars; I’d rather just buy a Twirl when I fancy it. However, when I saw that Ciaté had created the Mini Mani Month, my interest was piqued. At £38, it’s pretty pricey, but you do get 24 5ml nail varnishes, and with a full size (13.5ml) Ciaté polish costing £9, it works out to be somewhat of a good deal. It contains 17 of their best-selling colours, 4 Caviar blends and 3 shades which are exclusive to the calendar. I can’t wait to try the Caviar blends and am thinking a festive Caviar manicure might be nice for Christmas day.

























Door number 1 revealed ‘Cupcake Queen’, a bright pink with a slight blue shimmer running through it. I don’t normally go for bright pinks on my fingers (it makes me feel like Barbie), but I think it’d be a nice pedicure colour. The formula is really good; one coat would suffice if you were in a rush, although I did two to show the colour’s intensity. 

 

A full size Ciaté nail varnish (in the shade 'Bon Bon'), and the mini

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment