Ciaté Mini Mani Month - Day 14

Door number 14 revealed ‘Speed Dial’, a colour which is described as an ‘extremely juicy orange’ on the Ciaté website. I’d disagree with this; I don’t find the colour all that juicy, or orange in fact. To me, this is a slightly pink-toned orange - though perhaps the limited natural light in the UK is skewing my perception of it. Aside from the colour, the formula was also not what I expected. Given Ciaté’s usual high standard, this polish falls short. It’s too thin to give much impact and, as you can see in the photos below, two coats barely give an opaque finish. Three or four would be needed to get a truly rich and ‘orange' result, but for me, the colour isn’t worth the effort. This is probably the most disappointing Ciaté shade so far, and I definitely don’t think it warrants the pretty hefty £9 price tag for a full size bottle.

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment