Ciaté Mini Mani Month - Day 18

We’re now three quarters of the way through the calendar and, although I can’t wait for Christmas to come, I’ll be sad when the nail varnish treats end. Door 18 revealed the third Caviar blend in the calendar – ‘Candyshop’. This is a mix of fuschia, orange and turquoise pearls, which sounds like a bit of a mish-mash, but actually looks pretty good on the nails. I paired it with two coats of ‘Cupcake Queen’, but have seen this used with a turquoise polish and the result is equally nice. The darker colours in this and the lack of glitter chunks make it more wearable than ‘Prom Queen’ for me, so I’m pleased to get another Caviar blend which I’ll actually get some use out of.

   

   

1 comment:

  1. I love this NOTD. It makes me think of candy, very fun!

    ReplyDelete